Salary Grade: KeNIA 9
Basic Salary: Kshs. 20,671 per month (minimum) raising to Kshs. 27,348 per month (maximum)
Number of Vacancies: one (1)
JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
For appointment to this grade the candidate must have;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ or any other equivalent qualification;
- Craft certificate or technical certificate
- Police clearance certificate (good conduct).
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the highest grade in this cadre. Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Developing duty roaster;
- supervision and cleaning of offices;
- performing general confidential work; and
- any other duty that may be assigned by the administrator.