Salary Grade: KeNIA 6
Basic Salary: Kshs. 42,843 per month (minimum) raising to Kshs. 57,245 per month (maximum)
Number of Vacancies: one (1)
JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
For appointment to this grade the candidate must have;
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Arts, Public Relations, International Relations, or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilling the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize relevant innovation forums to serve the National Innovation System
- Identify, profile and engage relevant stakeholders and actors for purposes of Innovation forums
- Plan and organize relevant innovation and stakeholders’ engagement forums
- Prepare and disseminate Innovation forum related reports to the relevant stakeholders
- Monitor and track the various Innovation forums, partnerships, linkages and initiatives across the innovation system
- Participate in the Agency’s efforts towards the development of the National Innovation System; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.